2020 - Art Retreat in France with Valerie Kent
Valerie Kent is taking a small group of artists on a ten-day trip to paint in the Village of Terrasson, Lavilledieu, in the stunning region of the Dordogne, France. Enrolment limited to 8 persons.
Discover this paradise, unknown to most North Americans. A very perfect place to have an art holiday.
Mon, May 25 - Wed June 3, 2020
Fri, June 5 - Sat June 13, 2020
Mon, June 15 - Wed June 24, 2020
What is included in the trip:
- Accommodation for 9 days
- Transfers to and From Bordeaux Airport to Village of Terrasson
- Daily Painting Sessions with supplies and easels (bring favorite brushes & watercolor if you like)
- 2 tours: - Wine Tour, Marc Chagall Stain Glass Window visit & Chocolate Factory with picnic
- - Famous Lascaux Caves - Visit of beautiful village of Montignac and lunch
- Boat Tour on local river
- Visit of French Market
- French Garden Tour
- Dinner out in lovely French Gastronomy Restaurant
- Continental Breakfasts (pastries/tea & coffee)
Most dinners are co-oped cooked (or you may go out of course as there are numerous wonderful restaurants too)
Meals out are very affordable: 13euros for 4 course meal at lunch or 25-20 at night. Of course a jambon-fromage sandwich or quiche from the bakery 3 euros or so...
$2500 per person double occupancy
$2995 Single Occupancy*** (ONLY 2 ROOMS PER SESSION - 1 ROOM LEFT 1ST & 2ND SESSION)
There will be an orientation get together at the Cavan Art Gallery with your workshop leader, Valerie Kent, B.F.A., B.Ed., M.F.A.
Valerie is a specialist in painting en plein air both village-scapes and landscapes. She has led many groups to France over the years.
Call for more information 705 944 9444